One-stop Solution for Turn-Key Hybrid and Virtual Events
Please enter your details to continue
Total boutique approach
Exceptional Networking and Branding
We do just about everything - so you don’t have to.
Performedia is an all-inclusive platform and service provider for virtual and hybrid events. From scheduling pre-recordings, to training your staff and speakers, to running the live show, we take care of it all.
An industry leader since 2003, we offer innovative branding and networking options for events.
Performedia gathers the video your hybrid event needs to make your sponsors happy and to promote your current and future events.
- Promo Videos - both for the event and for future events - we capture the interviews and b-roll, write the script, and edit the content into concise engaging marketing videos
- Daily Thought Leader Clips - posted to social media and playing on monitors onsite, these soundbites are popular way to give your sponsors and luminaries greater visibility.
- Online Booth Demos - the camera plays the part of the attendee visiting the booth onsite, walking around the booth and/or interviewing the sponsor
- Daily Highlights Videos - the best content from top sessions, plus attendee and sponsor soundbites frame an exciting day-by-day summary video
A customizable Zoom player that lets YOU, rather than Zoom, decide what your attendees see from a branding standpoint, and with no need to install the Zoom software.
Here are some of the features available:
- Live animated text ticker, with adjustable timings
- Confetti showers the Zoom screen when certain items get clicked
- Rotating (or static) clickable ad banners, with adjustable timings
- Interactive surveys appear, plus you can track how each viewer answered
- Automated delivery of customized CE certificates, plus notification of certifying bodies
- Interactive polling questions, with animated bar chart results
- No Zoom software download required, works on mobile and desktop
- Zoom window stretches with the player, no matter how big or small users make it
Example of a recent hybrid webcast, including sample rotating ad banners, text ticker, integrated chat and private Ask a Question.
Performedia can provide unequaled menu-driven and lobby-style portals, but we're platform agnostic, and do everything that you need for a great hybrid event, including:
- onsite AV - able to deliver perfect "mix-minus" audio for seamlessly integrating remote speakers into ballrooms and breakout rooms
- video streaming gear and crews - including two switched cameras (wide & tight shot) for the price of only one, in each room
- redundancy on site, plus automated failover from primary to backup streams, to make sure your content always remains uninterrupted
- capture of video interviews and cover shots, plus quick-turn editing for - daily highlights videos, thought leader social media clips, event promo videos, video booth demos, etc.
Virtual Event Portal example.
You don’t have to sacrifice good looks for good navigation anymore.
No more getting lost in the expo hall - we make it easy for attendees to figure out where everything is – at a glance.
- Clean menu-driven virtual event portals make it easy to go from A to B to C, so attendees don’t miss a moment.
- Animated schedule includes descriptions, speaker links, watch buttons and “Add to My Schedule”
- Menu bar, Help button and Comments button are always on the page, no matter where you scroll.
- We can incorporate access to other websites and platforms within the content portal, as needed
Interactive polling, quizzes and games help keep your attendees’ attention.
Studies have shown audiences retain more information when they are engaged with interactive activities.
- Attendees both on site and online can participate equally, and have their answers and votes count (and counted).
- Response page animated bar charts show the viewer’s choice, the correct answer, and the other answer tallies.
- Answers are tracked and can be delivered via spreadsheet reports to clients for purposes of continuing education certification, workshops, etc.
- Even on-demand attendees can have their votes and answers tallied and included in the overall count.
Example of dual window media player with text ticker and rotating ad banners.
Sponsors networking in between virtual event conferences.
Finally – a cure for sponsors’ virtual event blues . . .
We put sponsors in the eyeline of your attendees and coax them to go visit your exhibitors
- Rotating ad banners and text ticker on the media player - where your attendees spend most of their time.
- “Schedule A Meeting” calendar in sponsor spaces lets sponsors set their schedule and attendees set up a meeting.
- Plus, with a meeting table right in the online booth, attendees can pull up a chair and meet with exhibitors right now!
- Tracking tells sponsors who visited, what they clicked on, and how long they visited for.
Is your virtual event ADA compliant? Captioning helps get you there.
Live or on demand, Performedia offers a range of captioning and interpretation choices.
- English captioning helps meet current regulations on access.
- Live foreign language interpretation helps reach audiences around the world.
- Slide translation helps compete the effort – and we don’t shy away from technical topics.
- Captioning also makes possible later granular searching through recorded content.
We give your attendees fun stuff to do.
Engaged attendees spend more time viewing, networking, and interacting with sponsors.
- Our leaderboard keeps track of who’s got the most points for visiting and doing things around the event website.
- Attendees can get a stamp for each participating sponsor they visit.
- The interactive trivia game in our media player lets your audience have fun, compete, and win prizes. And they can see who’s winning after each question.
What’s the most important aspect of your virtual event to some attendees? Networking.
We make it easy to chat and interact with all the participants of your events.
- Attendees can choose who they want to network with from the list or at tables where they simply pull up a chair.
- Video, audio, and text, plus screenshare, whiteboarding, file transfer, and more.
- Multiple people can be on one call, and you can invite more to join.
- Sponsors can have a table in their space, plus attendees can schedule a video meeting with them for later.
Making great promo videos for events that haven’t ever happened yet – yeah, we do that.
From promotion to attendee orientation to awards recognition, we’ve got you covered.
- We can create them from scratch, including scripting, editing and posting.
- Awards videos gather personal stories and bring them together in a video celebration.
- Orientation videos for attendees, sponsors, and networking are part of the standard package.
- We help sponsors create their videos, too, including interviews, demos, and product tours.
Whether it’s free or pay to view – we make it quick and easy to register
Highly customizable registration capability means you can have it your way . . .
- We can integrate with your existing registration system as long as it has an API
- We can set up registration on our end and customize it to include pay wall integration, pre-conference surveys, coupon codes, customizable content packages and more.
- We can also accept plain old spreadsheets – no charge for that!
Who went where, watched what, for how long – we track everything . . .
You need to know, your sponsors need to know – what’s everybody doing?
- Ability to track all pages visited and links clicked on.
- For sessions we tell you who watched what content, when, and for how long.
- Attendees can opt out when they register or when they log in.
- We set you up with customized dashboards and reports covering the data that you are most interested in.
We do everything – but you still have instant control
Once you hand off your spreadsheets, we do the rest. But you can tweak to your heart’s content.
- We set up a folder for you on Google Drive so you can upload, download, and check 24/7.
- We hand you a template spreadsheet with worksheets for sessions, speakers, attendees, sponsors and more.
- If you want to make a change, you simply access the sheet, make your change, then click on the sync button.
- Green/yellow/red color coding shows you where we are with your pre-records, and other status
Got a conference? Let us print your conference badges on-site.
You’ve been in a queue for the past 10 minutes. Time to wave goodbye to queues with our super fast badge printing service. We can print anything you want at up to 4x the speed of a regular printer and we offer 24-hour turnaround.
- Quick & Easy Walk-ins Registration.
- Print Badges Onsite.
- Customized Branding.
- Reception Style Registration.
- Sustainable Eco Badges.
- Fully Flexible Event Technology
Put your lead data back to work with our Lead Retrieval
If you're looking for a way to efficiently capture leads and gather valuable data from events, trade shows, and other marketing activities, you've come to the right place. Our lead retrieval services provide a hassle-free solution to help you capture and manage leads effectively, so you can focus on what matters most - growing your business.
- Automatically import your leads.
- Reverse lead retrieval.
- Real-Time Information.
- Onsite support team.
Event Internet in a Box
With venues charging rates much higher than they have ever been before, we know that bandwidth can be a significant challenge for anyone staging an event these days. That's why Performedia has partnered with Popup Wifi to provide you with a revolutionary solution.
- Rent a unit.
- Run a test.
- Review the data.
- Choose your next move.
WHO’S CHOSEN PERFORMEDIA
What people are saying about Performedia
Performedia did a tremendous job for us.
If you are considering doing a virtual meeting, particularly for the first time, Performedia did a tremendous job for us. Made it fit exactly what we needed. They can customize it, and I liked the fact they customized for us, particularly with the trivia competition, which was highly popular.
A very good user experience for our membership.
This was the first time we've had to do a virtual meeting, and we asked you guys to educate us as we put it together, and you did a nice job of that. The other thing that happened was that during the course of the actual meeting, even when there were technical issues or changes that had to be made, you responded immediately and took care of them. The result was a very good user experience for our membership, and we've gotten very good compliments from them about that, and they've asked us to look at some of the online elements, and incorporating them into future meetings.
Every bit of feedback we have received has been positive.
Our attendees and our staff are hardwired to produce in-person events at the same venue. We have been doing it for 40 years. When we had to plan our first-ever entirely virtual event, there was a lot of anxiety about what that could look like. And what that might be like after the event, because we are also very hardwired to get both positive and negative feedback from attendees. We were incredibly surprised that after our very first-ever entirely virtual convention, that every bit of feedback we have received has been positive. We had positive feedback about, of course, the speakers themselves, but about the ease of using the platform, about engagement with other attendees. Of course it's just like in person, people walk off to the bar and have a drink together, they go have lunch in the restaurant. You don't know that networking's happening, but we had one of our CEOs respond and tell us that they were so happy they could see who was attending, and that they could intentionally connect with individuals. And they did that. And so we were very pleasantly surprised with the appearance of our virtual convention, the logistics of the convention, and also the networking that folks were able to do as a result of it.
No matter what I throw them in terms of curveballs, they're always there, willing and eager to help.
In my 20 plus years of working as an event planner, I have found that there are certain vendors that are your go to tried and true partners, there are others who are just there to add you to their client list, and I deeply value a partner that is cheerfully helpful all the time that's that's one of my go to phrases is cheerfully helpful and. I have always found working with Peter, working with Matt - the entire team - everyone has always been over and above willing to help, willing to adapt and be flexible, as my needs keep changing and the demands on me for my other staff keep changing. No matter what I throw them in terms of curveballs, they are always there and willing and eager to help, so I've always really appreciated that, and you can see that that's their company culture and they're just cheerfully helpful, and a great partner.
We also have had more sponsors buying bulk sponsorships . . .
We also have had more sponsors buying bulk sponsorships, so, you know, whereas before they would look at one event say, "Oh i'd like to buy this one spot at a summit," they all of a sudden were buying six or seven spots throughout the entire calendar year, just knowing that the experience with the Performedia team and the player that we've been using has been so seamless and easy, and has really resonated with our audience.
Reach out to us, we'd love to hear from you.
Performedia - Virtual & Hybrid Events Company
Your email address will never be sold, rented, or given to anyone. We respect your privacy.